Friday, August 1, 2008

enough already!

Apparently, our friendly local terrorist cells didn't heed my advice of last night to @$*(@% chill out already (how dare they ignore my demands?). More bomb threats, and unorthodox (or, I guess I should say, ultra-orthodox?) demands, were received by Chennai authorities, and another bomb scare ensued.

An unclaimed suitcase was placed in the middle of a main doorway in the Chennai international airport, created a panic this morning after a bomb threat the night before was received. The threat demanded an immediate end to new cable service plans in the area, of all things. I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here and guessing it's because cable provides communication channels for the devil, as do the previously mentioned internet cafes and music stores.

Alright, guys, I'll give in... no more cable TV. Just as long as you'll still let me go to the barber.

1 comment:

shiva said...

nice n enlighting pictures.